One day in the summer of 1965, while riding around town together in my car, Brother Branham said, “George, if you ever get to go over to the Holy Land your Bible will become a new book to you.”
For more than twenty five years it has been our privilege to conduct tours to the land of the Bible. Hundreds of believers have gone with us and found these words of God’s prophet to be true. In fact, some have gone with us for a second and third time. Believers have joined us from many different countries.
Our unique tour packages include airfare from the gateway city, all land travel within Israel, hotels, buffet breakfast and supper each day, and all entrance fees & gratuities. Prices are per-person based on double occupancy. Email me today for applicable rates and any further questions.
Receiving an award from the Ministry of Tourism recognizing over 20 years of bringing tour groups to the Holy Land.
If you are thinking about traveling overseas, you will need a passport.
Click here to visit the US Passport office and begin the process.
PO Box 1000, Elizabethton, TN 37644
Phone: (502) 644 2957
7 REASONS WHY WE SHOULD PRAY FOR ISRAEL
- God has certainly not yet finished with Israel… Has God cast away His people? Certainly not! God has not rejected His people whom He fore-knew (Rom 11:1- 2)
Again I shall rebuild you and you shall be rebuilt, oh virgin of Israel (Jeremiah 31:3) The gifts and callings of God are irrevocable … (Rom 11:29)
- The Word of God commands us to … Pray for the peace of Jerusalem (Psalm 122:6) You who call upon the name of the Lord, give Him no rest until He establishes Jerusalem as a praise in all the Earth (Isaiah 62:6 – 7) Let the priests, the ministers of the Lord, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, “Spare thy people, oh Lord” (Joel 2:17)
- The Church has a continuing interest upon the past, present and future of Israel. Remember that it is not you who support the root, but the root that supports you (Rom 11:17, 18). Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises; whose are the fathers, and from whom, as concerning the flesh, Christ came … (Rom 9:4- 5)
- The Gentiles have benefited from the Jewish people’s fall… Through their fall, salvation is come to the Gentiles (Rom 11:11). If the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead? (Rom 11:15).
- God loves Israel – If we have His love and His Spirit, shouldn’t we? I shall be the God of all the families of Israel, and they shall be my people. ….Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love. (Jeremiah 31:1, 3) But touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers’ sake (Romans 11:28). For he that toucheth you, toucheth the apple of His eye (Zechariah 2:8).
- Messiah’s return to take up His 1000 year reign is dependant on Israel’s salvation. Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began. (Acts 3:21) Ye shall not see me henceforth till ye shall say “Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.” (Matt 23:39) Behold He cometh with clouds and every eye shall see him, and they also who pierced Him. (Rev 1:7)
- And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all the families of the earth be blessed. (Genesis 12:3)
Blessing the communion at the Garden Tomb.
Praising the Lord at the headwaters of the Jordan River.
Sun Rising Over the Western Wall